Advocates say Florida not enforcing law that protects against mental health insurance discrimination
The #StopTheStigma hashtag has been helpful in efforts to break down the stigma surrounding mental illness.
Author: Phil Buck Published: 3:54 PM EDT October 23, 2019 Updated: 9:15 AM EDT October 24, 2019
PETERSBURG, Fla. — While the #StopTheStigma hashtag has been used to help break down the stigma surrounding mental illness, that stigma still persists across many segments of society.
For instance, while federal Read More
- MAYOR JANE CASTOR TO KICK OFF NAMI HILLSBOROUGH’S 4TH ANNUAL STRIDES RUN/WALK & HEALTH FAIR
- Community Invited to Learn About NAMI Hillsborough Programs and Resources at FREE Events During Mental Health Awareness Week.
- Connection groups are happening now!
- NAMI Hillsborough Receives funding from the DeBartolo Family Foundation
- The State of Mental Health in America